RPL - Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is an assessment process through which the prior skills, knowledge and work experience can be counted towards the achievement of a qualification or unit of competency, crediting students for skills they have already achieved.
YOUR SKILLS WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST INDUSTRY STANDARDS.
THIS IS DONE BY AN RPL ASSESSOR. YOU MAY BE ASKED TO:
- Perform tasks or jobs
- Talk about and explain how you do those jobs
- Provide samples of your work.
BENEFITS OF NAATI:
- Become a Translator or Interpreter NAATI accredited
- Get 5 bonus points for Permanent Residency, under the Credentialed Community Language (CCL)
ACHIEVING A NATIONALLY RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION THROUGH RPL CAN HAVE MULTIPLE BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Save your time & money
- Get qualify without the need for any classroom study
- University Credit Exemption
- Enhanced career opportunities
- Professional Development
- Get the promotion
- Improve your immigration and visa prospects.