NAATI - Australia
NAATI or The National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd is that the body liable for setting and monitoring the standards for the translating and interpreting profession in Australia.
NAATI grants diverse kinds of accreditation in sight of the extent and type of occupation. NAATI accredited translator are the sole translators acknowledged by employers for interpretation and translation add Australia. A NAATI accredited interpreter or NAATI accredited translation is merely preferred by employers since it accompanies a confirmation from NAATI.
It also approves tertiary-level courses in translation and interpreting which fulfil stringent criteria.
COURSES OFFERED BY EDUCATION PROVIDERS:
- Diploma of Interpreting
- Advanced Diploma of Interpreting
- Advanced Diploma of Translating
- Certificate III in Spoken and Written English
- Certificate IV in Spoken and Written English
BENEFITS OF NAATI:
- Become a Translator or Interpreter NAATI accredited
- Get 5 bonus points for Permanent Residency, under the Credentialed Community Language (CCL)
- Passport & Visa copy
- Recent completion letter or COE
- IELTS or PTE result
- OSHC or policy